Field to Family Farm Partner Agreement
_____(Farmer)_____________ AGREES TO:
- Realize the ethical standards in the day-to-day operation of my business and in my relationship with Field to Family.
- Permit the use of my farm name in the BFBL campaign-related efforts.
- Provide a listing in Field to Family’s BFBL Directory.
- Provide confidential sales and financial information, voluntarily and for evaluative purposes only. Field to Family’s Producer Inventory
- Comply with the following conditions for use of the Buy Fresh Buy Local logo:
A. Use the logo and slogan to promote products grown in Iowa Valley.
B. Use the BFBL logo in its entirety without alteration, in the form and manner provided.
C. Partners shall not use the Field to Family logo and other Buy Fresh Buy Local promotional material in any manner that encourages consumers to associate the Buy Fresh Buy Local campaign with products that were not grown in Iowa or Iowa Valley.
- Partners may choose to leave the campaign at any time and agree to discontinue use of the BFBL logo.
Field to Family AGREES TO:
- Provide your farm with coordinated and visible promotional support (stickers, signs, stencil, poster, logo file) through the BFBL Campaign.
- List your farm on the web at www.fieldtofamily.org/programs/buy_fresh_buy_local.
- Promote your business in our online directory and in the printed Buy Fresh Buy Local Directory (as deadlines allow; May 1, 2012).
- Serve as organizer of media and consumer events focusing on the positive contributions BFBL producers are making in the Iowa Valley region.
- Help participating businesses with useful technical assistance, in areas such as media relations training or computerized record keeping.
- Provide results of surveys and marketing trend analysis to you.
- Promote the long-term goals of profitability, stability, and sustainable stewardship for the farming community and its supporting businesses in Iowa Valley area.
- Revoke or deny participation of any participant who inappropriately uses the Field to Family or Buy Fresh Buy Local logo.
By joining Field to Family as a farm partner, I have read and understand the ethics, benefits, and obligations of participation. If I choose to display the BFBL logo in my promotions and advertising, where appropriate, I will do so as stated in this agreement.
Field to Family is an association of farmers, consumers, professional food buyers and support organizations fostering a healthier community by promoting a more local and more sustainable food economy in the Iowa Valley region.