Cindy Hadish at Homegrown Iowan maintains current information on all Farmer’s Markets in the region. Find her reference guide at the Homegrown Iowan Farmer’s Market site.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Did you know?
"If each individual in the region spends 10% of their food dollars on local food, the regional economy gains $83 million per year."
- Food Policy Council recommends comprehensive plan for County Poor Farm June 15, 2015
- Support Farm to School & Local Food Finder through sponsorship May 26, 2015
- 2015 Field to Family Local Foods Festival May 11, 2015
- Field to Family Spring 2015 News April 10, 2015
- Local Farmer Listing Updated April 7, 2015