Cindy Hadish at Homegrown Iowan maintains current information on all Farmer’s Markets in the region. Find her reference guide at the Homegrown Iowan Farmer’s Market site.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Did you know?
"If each individual in the region spends 10% of their food dollars on local food, the regional economy gains $83 million per year."
- Teaching the Next Generation: The Garden As Your Classroom March 4, 2016
- 2016 Annual Advisory Board Meeting January 29, 2016
- From Buy Fresh Buy Local to Local Food Finder to … January 11, 2016
- County poultry ordinance benefiting small farmers in Johnson County on the agenda October 7, 2015
- 2015 Culinary Walk September 15, 2015