The program for the 2015 Field to Family Festival is nearly final. We have a line up of events that feature our Farm to School and our Local Food Finder programs, plus celebrate local food, chefs and farmers. Although we have new events planned, the Festival will still bring the community friends, food and fun! All events occur from September 14-20, 2015.
Would your business or organization like to support our work while getting marketing support? Our sponsorship opportunities allow for many ways to showcase your businesses’s logo, mission and values.
FESTIVAL SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
BLUE RIBBON SPONSORSHIP LEVEL ($5,000 & up). Only One available- TAKEN
All Red Ribbon Sponsorship Level benefits
- “Presenting sponsor” and logo on all promotional materials. When possible, promotional materials will include space for more information on your business/ organization.
- Logo and link on all Field to Family webpages for a full year
RED RIBBON SPONSORSHIP LEVEL ($2,500-$4,999). One Available
All Cream of the Crop Sponsorship level benefits
- A seat on the F2F15 Planning Committee
- Logo and link on Field to Family homepage for a full year
- Table (eight tickets) at Share the Harvest Dinner
CREAM OF THE CROP SPONSOR LEVEL ($1,000- $2,499) (Five) Three Available
- Logo on festival poster (100 posters distributed in Iowa Valley region)
- Logo on Culinary Walk tickets (250)
- Logo (and link) on Field to Family website under Field to Family festival
- Logo on banner displayed at all Field to Family sponsored or co-sponsored events during the festival
- Six free tickets to Share the Harvest Dinner
STARTER PLANT SPONSOR LEVEL ($500-$999) (Five) One Available
- Logo on Event poster
- Line mention (and link) on Field to Family website
- Logo on Culinary Walk Tickets
- Line mention on all additional promotional materials and posters (festival & Field to Family)
- Four free tickets to Share the Harvest
SEEDLING SPONSOR ($101 to $499) (Three) One Available
- Line mention on festival poster
- Line mention on Culinary Walk tickets
- Two free tickets to Share the Harvest Dinner
SOIL BUILDER ($100) Unlimited
- One free ticket to Share the Harvest Dinner
- Listing on website
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Michelle as soon as possible.
The proceeds from the Field to Family Festival go directly toward hosting Farmer Fairs at area elementary schools, building & maintaining school gardens, providing workshops for teachers, staff and parents on practical hands-on research-based lessons & learning activities in the gardens & classrooms. It will also go toward our work with local farmers and food service staff to procure local food for school lunch menus. As of the end of 2014, we helped secure over 17,000 pounds of local food for school lunch menus since we started our chapter in Fall of 2010! In addition, support goes towards connecting local farmers to new markets such as, restaurants, grocery stores, wholesalers and more! Please consider supporting Field to Family!